COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you visit TCN Health Partners’ public websites, no personal information—such as your name, date of birth or telephone number —is collected, unless you voluntarily provide us with that information. TCN Health Partners will not sell, license, transmit or disclose this information outside of TCN Health Partners and its affiliated companies unless (a) expressly authorized by you, (b) necessary to enable TCN Health Partners’ contractors or agents to perform certain functions for us, or (c) required or permitted by law. In all cases, we will disclose the information consistent with applicable laws and regulations and we will require the recipient to protect the information and use it only for the purpose it was provided.
Secure Online Services
When you visit TCN Health Partners’ public websites, no personal information such as your name, date of birth or telephone number is collected, unless you voluntarily provide us with that information. TCN Health Partners will not sell, transmit, license, or disclose this information outside of TCN Health Partners and its affiliated companies unless (a) expressly authorized by you, (b) necessary to enable TCN Health Partners’ contractors or agents to perform certain functions for us, or (c) required or permitted by law. In all cases, we will disclose the information consistent with applicable laws and regulations and we will require the recipient to protect the information and use it only for the purpose it was provided.
Internet Protocol (IP) Addresses
When you visit our websites be aware that TCN Health Partners may collect certain information that does not identify you personally but provides us with analytical usage statistics such as the number of visitors we receive or what pages are visited most often. This data helps us to analyze and improve the information we provide on these websites.
We may also use what is known as “cookie” technology. A “cookie” is an element of data that a website can send to your browser when you link to our website. It is not a computer program and has no ability to read data residing on your computer or instruct it to perform any step or function. By assigning a unique data element to each visitor, the website is able to recognize repeat users, track usage patterns and better serve you when you return to our site. The cookie does not extract other information about you, such as your name or address. Most web browsers will enable you to control whether you want to receive cookies.
On some pages of the TCN Health Partners website there may also be use of action tags, sometimes referred to as web beacons or 1×1 pixel graphics interchange format (“GIF”) images. Such tags are used to monitor and assess the effectiveness of promotions and marketing. These tags work in combination with cookies, but do not collect or contain any personal information.
Collection of Information for Children Under 13
TCN Health Partners does not direct its websites, or knowingly collect any information from any persons under the age of 13.
TCN Health Partners uses reasonable and appropriate security measures to safeguard the information that has been collected from you via the Public or Secure Website Services. Among the measures that TCN Health Partners has implemented for its Secure websites are administrative, physical, and technical safeguards. TCN Health Partners has executed Business Associate Agreements as required to comply with HIPAA for all secure online communication.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
TCN Health Partners continually updates the information provided on its websites in order to keep the information as current and accurate as possible. However, it is possible that the websites may contain inaccuracies, errors, or unauthorized modifications by third parties. TCN Health Partners does not make any express or implied warranties as to the accuracy of any information on its websites.
Any links to other non-TCN Health Partners websites are solely for your convenience in obtaining related information. Such inclusion or mention does not constitute or imply a recommendation or endorsement by TCN Health Partners. TCN Health Partners does not control the contents of non-partner websites and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information.
Changes to Websites
TCN Health Partners may change or update information on its websites at any time. As a private company TCN Health Partners is not under any obligation to continually update information provided for free on its sites. Information may be out of date at any given time.
Ownership, License and Restrictions on Use of Materials
This website is owned and operated by TCN Health Partners. All material contained in our websites is protected by law. All copyright, service mark and other proprietary notices are in force at all times.
Limitations of Liability
Not a Substitute for Professional Health Care or Advice
The information contained in this site is general in nature and is intended for educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for the advice of professional health care providers. If you have immediate and specific health care needs, or for complete health information, please see a doctor or other health care provider.
Except as described otherwise, all materials in the TCN Health Partners sites are made available only to provide information about TCN Health Partners. TCN Health Partners controls and operates this site from its headquarters in Henderson, Nevada, USA, and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this site from another location, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Content on TCN Health Partners’ website (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, images, videos, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof) posted by TCN Health Partners is the property of and owned by TCN Health Partners, our licensors, or third-party content providers, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. Any other use of content on this website, including, but not limited to, the modification, distribution, transmission, performance, broadcast, publication, uploading, licensing, transfer, or sale of, or the creation of derivative works from, any material or information obtained from the sites, or use of the site for purposes competitive to TCN Health Partners, is expressly prohibited.
Social Media Terms and Conditions
BY ACCESSING, VIEWING, OR USING ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES OPERATED BY TCN HEALTH PARTNERS, LLC., ITS SUBSIDIARIES, OR ITS AFFILIATES, THE USER INDICATES ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING SOCIAL MEDIA TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREES TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THEM:
- TCN Health Partners, LLC., its subsidiaries, and affiliates (hereinafter “TCN Health Partners) does not validate third party information posted on TCN Health Partners’ pages on social media sites. Any comments, statements, or opinions on those pages are not endorsed by TCN Health Partners, and do not necessarily reflect the views, policies, or procedures of TCN Health Partners. The information, materials, and services on TCN Health Partners’ social media pages are provided to the user “as is,” without any express or implied representations or warranties of any kind, including any warranties as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property. TCN Health Partners makes no representation or warranties as to any material or information posted on any TCN Health Partners social media pages or that the user’s use of content posted on or material otherwise made available through TCN Health Partners’ social media pages will not infringe the rights of third parties.
- Users shall not post materials to any of TCN Health Partners’ social media pages that are unlawful, proprietary, fraudulent, libelous, slanderous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive, harassing, or infringing on the rights of any third-party, including intellectual property, privacy/confidentiality, or publicity rights. TCN Health Partners does not permit any of these practices and reserves the right to immediately remove or edit any content at its sole discretion.
- By submitting content on or though TCN Health Partners’ social media pages the user grants TCN Health Partners an unrestricted, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such material throughout the world in any media. The user further agrees that TCN Health Partners is free to use any ideas, concepts, and knowledge that the user provides to TCN Health Partners on the social media site. The user also grants TCN Health Partners the right to use the name submitted by the user in connection with such material. TCN Health Partners reserves the right to alter the content on its social media sites at any time but has no obligation to update any information on its social media sites. TCN Health Partners has no intention of collecting personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
- The materials posted to TCN Health Partners’ social media pages are not medical advice. By making the content on TCN Health Partners’ social media pages available to the user, TCN Health Partners is not engaged in rendering any legal, medical, or other professional service.
- Users shall not post any personal or private health information, such as policy numbers, claim numbers, phone numbers, personal e-mail addresses, or any unique identifying information on a TCN Health Partners social media page. TCN Health Partners reserves the right to remove any social media posts that contain such personally identifiable information.
- Users shall not post any links or other content that contain viruses or malicious software or otherwise violate any international, federal, or state laws. Users shall not post advertisements or solicitations for business. Any postings of this nature on TCN Health Partners social media pages may be removed.
- Content on TCN Health Partners’ social media pages (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, images, videos, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof) posted by TCN Health Partners is the property of and owned by TCN Health Partners, our licensors, or third-party content providers, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. Any other use of content on the sites, including, but not limited to, the modification, distribution, transmission, performance, broadcast, publication, uploading, licensing, transfer, or sale of, or the creation of derivative works from, any material or information obtained from the sites, or use of the site for purposes competitive to TCN Health Partners, is expressly prohibited.
- TCN Health Partners’ social media pages may contain links to other web sites, some of which are operated by TCN Health Partners and others which are operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to the user and as an additional avenue of access to the information contained therein. TCN Health Partners has not necessarily reviewed all the information on these other web sites and is not responsible for the content of those or any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through those or any other web sites. Inclusion of links to other sites should not be viewed as an endorsement of the content of linked web sites. Different terms and conditions may apply to the use of any linked web sites.
- TCN Health Partners reserves the right to block or otherwise prohibit any person from accessing or using TCN Health Partners’ social media pages for any reason whatsoever.
- Users are ultimately responsible for the content posted on TCN Health Partners’ social media pages, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright of any such material. TCN Health Partners is not liable for any direct, or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages that may arise from the user’s use of TCN Health Partners’ social media pages. Additionally, the user agrees to defend and indemnify TCN Health Partners and each of our respective officers, agents, directors, shareholders, partners, licensors, service providers, and employees, from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, issued by any third party due to or arising out of your use of TCN Health Partners’ social media pages arising from a breach or alleged breach of these Terms and Conditions by the user (including, without limitation, any breach of the user’s representations and warranties set forth herein).